We Are AGC Partners

Careers + Culture

It’s really the people that make AGC Partners the kind of company it is. Our team is committed to making a difference every day in the communities in which we live and work. AGC Partners is a proud sponsor of various charities and is always looking for new ways to further its contribution both financially and through employees’ active involvement.

In the Community

AGC Partners places great emphasis on helping out in the community whenever time allows. Each year, the AGC team volunteers at Excel Academy, Rosie’s Place, Christmas in the City and the Salvation Army’s Thanksgiving Distribution and Christmas Castle, in addition to participating in 3 charitable races, the Thompson Island 4k, the Cycle for Survival and the Pan Mass Challenge. We look forward to widening our reach of charitable giving in the future.

Team Development

98% of the AGC team’s time is devoted to our clients and building the firm’s pipeline and reputation. However, we fit a lot into the other 2% over the course of the year on Team Development and Corporate Events, which include our annual trip to Bermuda, our summer Regatta in Boston, team outings at local pubs, Red Sox, Bruins & Pats games, flag football and firm sponsored hockey skates. We’re also open to team member suggestions so every year we can mix things up!


Testimonials

Some Words from the Team

I enjoyed my experience at AGC and owe it to the people and culture that the firm breeds. I was fortunate enough to have an opportunity to contribute on many active deals alongside my assigned analyst mentor, who walked me through real-life situations and how to deal with them. For example, after the Brexit, my mentor tested me on how he would reassess an investment in London (where else would someone take the time to do that).

Former Analyst
Testimonials

Some Words from the Team

Working at AGC has been a blast—everyone is smart and hard working while delegating a lot of responsibilities to the junior staff. But the Team doesn't just achieve stellar results and deal closures through hard work; a fun and engaging culture is also part of the recipe. From outings, Sox games, and friendly athletic competitions, the whole team really gets to know each other and have a great time as well. The kind of experience one gets here is definitely unique among IBs, and something that one will never get at a bulge bank.

Former Employee
Testimonials

Some Words from the Team

Top-flight learning experience for banking and beyond. If you want to be entrepreneurial and have responsibility early on in a career, this is the place to be a junior banker. Opportunities for personal and professional growth have no ceiling for those that are self-disciplined, thoughtful, and high energy. No better way to learn than by doing, and no better people to hop in the trenches with than at AGC.

Former Analyst

AGC Alumni

AGC's alumni have successfully gone on to work for top private equity firms, venture capital firms, and large tech acquirers among others.