Jumbo Jenga

At AGC, 98% of our time is devoted to our passion for serving our clients, and the other 2% is spent volunteering, team engagement events, or having some fun in the office. We love to challenge ourselves, and a Jumbo Jenga game in the office was a great way to do so.