AGC held its 2016 NYC Digital, Mobile, FinTech & HCIT Tech Growth Conference on January 21st. The one day event focused on the AdTech, Cloud, Data, Digital, FinTech, HCIT & IoT sectors. This year’s event featured over 600 Tech Industry Participants, 250+ participating companies, 300+ strategic & PE/VC representatives and over 1,300 1-on-1 meetings; it was by far our most successful conference ever and a great way to kick-off the new year.
Kevin Ryan, Founder of Business Insider, Gilt Groupe, MongoDB & Former CEO of DoubleClick led a Fireside Discussion with Craig Forman, General Partner at NextNews Ventures, and Board Member of Digital Turbine, McClatchy Co, Yellow Pages Grp (Canada), and YuMe.
Sam Yagan, Co-Founder of Corazon Capital and Vice Chairman of CEO of Match.com also honored us with an insightful and interactive Keynote.
NYC Conference Highlights:
- 1,300+ 1-on-1 meetings between private company representatives, strategic partners and PE/VC investors
- 200+ of the leading private technology companies in the AdTech, Cloud, Data, Digital, FinTech, HCIT & IoT sectors
- 200+ VC and growth equity professionals from the top tech funds
- 100+ of the top strategic tech buyers
- 13 panel discussions with industry experts on a variety of trending topics
- More than 600 total attendees at this one-day content-packed event